Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Who's the UNO champion?

I AM!

When Jason and I were first married, we played UNO a lot in the evenings. We are both very competitive, so there was always a lot of trash talking going on. Playing UNO with 2 people is really fun, because you can play so many cards in sequence. Any skips, reverses, or draw cards are basically just lost turns for the other player. For that reason, you never know when the other person is on the verge of winning.

Alas, as time has passed our UNO cards have been collecting dust on the shelf while we busy ourselves with jobs, church, kids, and housework. UNTIL a couple of days ago, Jason asked if I wanted to play. "Sure," I said. We'll play to 5, and you have to win by 2. Guess who won....ME!!! We also have an imaginary UNO Champion title belt, which I proceded to pantomime buckle around my waist and strut around the living room.

Tonight after his creative meeting and my life team meeting he asked for a rematch. Let's just say that before I go to bed tonight Iwill have to polish my imaginary title belt and put it up for safe keeping! =)


1 comment:

  1. Cheater. That has to be the explanation.

    -Jason

    ReplyDelete